Does your company;
– Hold or process personal data (including employees)?
– Hold other parties confidential commercial data?
– Rely upon a computer system to operate efficiently (including uses of email, storing/ processing data, day to day operations)?
– Have an internet presence (via website or social media channels) including for promotion of the business and e-commerce/ sales purposes?
– Accept card payments?
– Make or accept payments online?
– Would risk management resources and tools that could prevent or minimise the reputation/ financial damage of a cyber incident to my business be of benefit to you?
If any of the above statements apply to your business, you may have a cyber exposure. If you would like to have a discussion to gain a greater understanding of the cyber risks that your business may be exposed to or require a cyber crime quotation, please confirm Mike.Norbury@islands.je