Engineering Insurance

If your property contains a passenger or goods lift, a steam boiler, a pressurised air receiver or lifting plant machinery you will need inspection cover to comply with CI Health and Safety Inspectorate legal requirements. If this equipment is vital to your business operation you should consider covering it against breakdown or unforeseen damage which could result in unexpected and costly repair bills.

Click on the Engineering Insurance Booklet below to find out more: